Preparing for Your Professional Treatment
Please follow the outline below to prepare for your treatment:
- Fourteen days prior to your appointment, refrain from:
- having a chemical peel.
- tanning in a tanning booth. This practice should be discontinued altogether, due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- having a wax or chemical depilatory treatment (five days prior).
- getting neurotoxin or dermal filler injections (two days prior).
- For best results and to reduce the risk of complications, it is recommended that patients use PCA SKIN® daily care products 10 to 14 days prior to treatment.
- It is recommended that extended sun exposure be avoided, especially in the 10 days prior to treatment.
- It is recommended to delay use of tretinoin, Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®, Avage®, EpiDuo®, Ziana®, and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately five days prior to treatment. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing use of any prescription medications.