- We cannot accept gratuity on credit cards, sorry for any inconvenience.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Late arrival may result in shortened services or having to reschedule your appointment.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 24 hours notice for all appointment cancellations and changes in order to avoid being charged for your scheduled services. Please understand, we reserve appointment times specifically for you and we are unable to accommodate other guests without proper notice.
- We do not accept personal checks.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your stylists hair care recommendations, you may exchange for another hair care product within 10 days of purchase.
- Here at Grit & Grace we love children, but the salon is not a safe place for them unless they are receiving services. We ask that you please leave your children at home.
- If you are unsure of what services you need, we are happy to schedule you for a complimentary consultation. For makeup, upstyling, special occasion styling, and bridal styling, please call the salon.
- Our goal is that you love your hair. If for any reason we fell short of that please notify the salon within 5 days of your service to have it corrected. This policy does not cover a change in color or style. Full service pricing applies after 5 days. Grit and Grace will not be liable for hair color that has been done outside our salon within those 5 days. We do not offer refunds on hair services.